martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

The Mirror

I've just received a beautiful mirror from my father. It looks really old. He told me that he found it on the basement and he knew that I wanted one for my bedroom in my new flat.
At night, I went to sleep with my dog, Tobi, because it always sleeps with me.
Suddenly I woke up at the middle of the night, Tobi was crying. I turned up the light and I saw it was looking fixedly at the mirror. It did that for some days.

One day, I woke up in the morning. I was suprised because Tobi hasn't cried. It was sitting down, looking at the mirror but it didn't move. I got closer to it and I turned pale at the moment. Its eyes were bleeding. It was dead... I looked at the mirror and I saw a woman. She was standing, looking at Tobi, smiling chillingly, her eyes were bleeding but... She was exactly like me...


María T.  1º Bach D              

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario