lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2014

The ghost, the girl and the picture.

I've patiently waited the last three months under your bed, looking
forward to a moment like this.

The 31st of October, you came home very tired. You took out your
ridiculous ghost disguise, left your pillowcase full of candy on your
desk, and went to the bed. When you fell asleep, I left my hiding
place, and I looked at the picture of a forest hung on your wall. I've
loved it since you bought it and left it near to me, under your bed.
It made me feel alive. I wanted to live there instead of living in the
house where I died.

It took me as time as taking your hand to end with my loneliness. You
didn't even have time to scream.

In just a few seconds, a shadow and a girl appeared in the middle of the forest.

María S. 1º Bachillerato D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario