miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

The faceless man

Last Halloween I went trick-or-treating with my friends. After a few houses, we took the path that went through the forest because we had to go to our hoses as soon as possible.
It was dark and foggy, so we got lost. And to make matters worse, it started to pour with lightnings and thunders. We wandered around in the rain for over two hours.
Suddenly we heard footsteps so we start to walk quickly, almost  running. I remembered I had a flashlight in my backpack, so I took it and light up behind us. We saw something that make us spinetinglers.
There was a faceless man behind us, at least a few metres. We start screaming and running until we reached the exit of the old forest. 
The man had appeared out of the blue.
We never went back to the forest.


Ana F.  1° Bachillerato C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario