miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

NIGHTMARE


I applied a strong discharge to the strange man. Suddenly, he woke up. I was afraid and I ran down the hall. I couldn't found my keys, so I broke a window and I scaped through it.
I sat down in a park and I heard a noise, I turned around and he was there, he had scaped from my house and he had followed me. I screamed. I didn't know what to do, so I ran again until I was in front of my house again. The door was broken and my neighbors were screaming desperate.
We heard heavy footsteps and he was there again, the strange man had followed me to my house. He began to break houses, cut down trees and stomp people. Chaos surrounded us. It started to rain.
Police arrived, but he couldn't stop the strange man. Upon us a storm was approaching. Suddenly, a bolt broke him in a half.
The nightmare was over.

Raquel 3ºA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario