martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

Ghost stories

A horrible room

Suddenly I found out that a man died here, because I went to the library and I look for some information about the man in the painting.Then I felt cold down my back, in this moment I was terribly afraid and I tried to get out of there but the door slammed  in my face.I saw a strange light near the chimney.The painting fall of the wall and behind the painting there was a map of the room.I look that there was a secret passage in the chimney.I went there with the light near me and I founded the secret passage.It leaded to a big room, in the centre there was Suddenly I found out that a man died here, because I went to the tomb it was for the man that died in the room, he was a king!I lookes around the room during a couple of minutes.I realised that there was a strange door.I opened it and it leaded outside.I escaped the castle and I went back to home thinking about the misterious king.


Arturo           (Ghost Stories)               3ºA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario