martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

Funeral home

When my family come to my house , we are always in the living room, and we sometimes speak about horror stories: ghost and spirits.
My uncle who work in funeral home, told us a story for running away.
I just say that my uncle works in a funeral home, so he has seen a lot of dead. His job is transport of corpses and bring to the room where there are their familiars.
One day, his companion and he, took the corpse and they brought he to the room after, they opened the coffin, they were blinded by a white dust, when they look the dead, he stood up, my uncle and his companion shouted.
They were very scared, because, they never had seen anything same in their 15 years working on this.
They didn't come back to work there.

Pilar 1º D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario