jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

At the end of the dark

It was a dark and stormy night, I was in the hallway of the house with only a flashlight and a video camera. The light had gone in the house and only lit by the rays of light coming through the window and my flashlight; Suddenly I heard a baby mourn and quickly but quietly went to see. A woman holding her baby in front of the window when I arrived, my clothes were full of blood. 'Are you okay? - I asked. Suddenly the door closed behind me, I turned to see who had closed and when I turned to see the woman was gone. A presence hovered behind me and then something pushed me and made me fall. I crawled to the window and notice how something grabbed me from foot to time you hear a voice whispering, 'Come with us ... 

Antonio B.  1 bachillerato D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario