jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

A Terrible Experience!

It was a dark night, I was alone in the rain with my blue umbrella, until I see an old and creepy house, it was my last chance to cover from the strong rain! 

I entered to the house and I saw an old lady on the roof, I thought I was mad. In the right side wall there was an enormous picture of an old man with white beard and droopy eyes, in his ear there was blood, it was a really strange picture, when I decided to leave I realized that the picture was following my eyes, I was really afraid so I decided to run; When I thought I was safe, I was in a small room, it was getting cold so I decided to put my jacket, then I realized that there was blood all around the room, in the front wall there was a man lying on the floor, it was the man from the picture, fortunely I had my camera, so I thought it was a good idea to take a photo, when I pressed the button, someone touched my shoulder, when I turned back, I heared a very loud scream from the old lady that I saw on the roof. Later, I fell unconscious.

When I woke up, I was in my house, in my bed exactly and there was blood all over the bed, and in my desk there was a small photo from the man that I saw in that creepy house, what a horrible experience!

José Carlos, 3ºA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario