viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

A strange and dark night of Halloween

It was Halloween, and as usual my friends and I dressed up and we went outside to go door to door saying the famous phrase, 'Trick or treat'. Almost finished the night we sat on a bench and ate some of the candy they gave us, at that moment I felt like someone was watching me from a tree but I couldn't  see clearly who he was. We went to Laura's house and we went to sleep. Suddenly I heard a strange noise behind the door, I got scared and I went to see what was very afraid. In the final of the hall I saw the shadow of something very strange who it moved, the same as I saw behind the tree. I turned on the light and there was Terri's cat Laura, certainly was a very strange night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario