miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

A BLOODY HALLOWEEN

 (FRANKENSTEIN)

But the day of halloween I went to preparethings for the night, and ... I cluelessnesssomething horrible was still lying and horrible things could happen only by a little carelessness. I had left the door openlaboratory, I only knew the existence of the being I had created, and now surely would walk through the village causing destruction and terrorizing people. What I did not expect is that the monster when he saw these people had wanted to kill him. Only I couldstop but it was too late everyone in townhad been devoured by the horrible monster Ihad created. I could not stop, that monster,would nightly halloween devouring every living thing that is crossing ahead.


Lourdes 3ºA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario